Thursday, July 10, 2008

Final Fantasy Tactics A2

So I've been playing Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimore of the Rift but before I say anything about the game let me just say that I am biased. I love tactical and strategy games. Tactical games, like the original FFTactics, really catch my attention. The graphics resemble the GBA version of the game heavily with several differences. The portraits look much better. Movies are still rendered with in-game graphics. Although I am a sucker for CG I can't take anything away from the game for sticking with the formula.

The main difference I've seen from this version as compared to others is the amount of classes offered. Wow, I'm astounded. There are more classes available than I know what to do with quite honestly. There are new races though I've only gotten one of them, the big fat dudes. I don't remember the name of them. I haven't finished the game of course so more is to come but I'd say this game is worth the pick up.

No comments: