Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Something Different

I've started playing Dungeons and Dragons again, now I know what you're thinking, 'oh god one of those.' Well that isn't nessicarily the case, it's opinions like that which have sent my fellow gamers 'underground' so-to-speak. I call them closet gamers and even though we joke about it, it seems that Pen&Paper gamers are the subject of ridicule even among the gamers of our time. Not sure why, it's just a game. So what if some moron years and years back decided he wanted a quick way out when he was comitting a horrid crime, that doesn't mean all of us are wack-jobs.

What about the people who pose as the oposite sex on MMO games? I really think those guys are worse. Anyway I'm having quite a bit of fun with it and I've even purchased a few more books, which brings me to today's subject: Publishing a campaign setting or module.

I am have a campaign setting in the works, it is currently in the writing stage and once I refine it I will begin the play testing stage. After that I am lost, I could publish it electronically? Do any of my readers have a suggestion as to a direction to travel once I have tested and balanced it?

No comments: