Monday, February 18, 2008

Break for WoW

Sorry for the brief absence but I was on a short vacation from everything, and as such I finally got to play World of Warcraft all weekend long. I must say that I am increasingly impressed with the daily quests that blizzard put out quite some time ago. I stress again that this is a quick and easy way to make cash. It's almost criminal how easy it is to make 12-25 gold per quest.

The daily heroic quest is the best of all. Honestly I have walked out of heroics this weekend with 10 badges of justice, that brings me up to 16 total with two primal nethers. Since blizzard is making the primals BoE next patch I don't have to worry about doing a bunch of heroic instances with my engineer who needs the primals. I think that is a good move, because people charge way too much for the patterns that require primals. I can see the gyro-balanced khorium destroyer firing now from my destruction holo-gogs!

One thing I also did this weekend was craft the first-tier engineering mount. I must say I am pleasantly surprised by the quirks that go along with owning the flying machine. I am tempted to make every character I own an engineer just because I like the mounts. Blizzard did a good job augmenting engineering.

No comments: