Saturday, February 9, 2008

WoW TCG, Miniatures

I did previously play Magic: The Gathering, Netrunnner, Towers of Time, and a few other trading card games. I also have played a few board games in my life but I have never tried the World of Warcraft iterations.

Have any of the few readers I have tried the WoW TCG or Board Game? What was your experience and was it worth the investment?

On the side of miniatures (which was just announced, but I saw it coming), I have painted and played a few different games as well. Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Advanced Heroquest, and Warhammer Quest. I don't know if I would be willing to make the investment into the WoW mini game. Would be useful if I decided to play the WoW pen and paper game though. Has anyone played that ether?

No comments: