Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer

So I took a chance last night and ran a heroic with my warlock in order to get a primal nether. Basically it is a waste of badges because I don't really care about his gear right now. Whereas I know that primals will no longer be BoP next patch I wanted to go ahead and throw one up on the auction house.

Currently the mats to make the Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer cost 600 gold give or take. They go for 1000-1400 depending on the day and who has them listed. So having put my destroyer up for 1000g in bid and 1050 buyout that will net me about a 400g profit. So that's nothing to scoff at but will it sell? If I run a heroic every night with my warlock (or my main, the mage when the next patch comes out), I have the potential to make about 1k gold with a 600g investment.

What kind of turn-around does that rifle have on your server? Have you found anything else that is craft-able that sells for more?

No comments: