Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Jewelcrafting

I'm late to the party. Apparently Jewelcrafting isn't as popular as it was before. Blue gems aren't selling for much though the patterns apparently are. I've come to the conclusion that I am leveling a jewelcrafter for nothing.

I've had this issue with several professions so far. Leatherworking, Tailoring, Enchanting, now Jewelcrafting. Engineering remains my favorite but it's not for profit. Not even selling gyro-balanced khorium destroyers is very profitable. Tailoring wasn't really all that profitable but it's great for bags. Enchanting, I don't use it much. If it weren't for the fact that I can sell the supplies for quite a bit of profit I'd drop it as well.

Does anyone out there make a good profit on ANY of the crafting professions?

No comments: