Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not much to report on

No wow last night, celebrating my sibling's birthday. Other than that I am excited about the upcoming patch. I hope it's released today!

On that note I would like to discuss another game I invested in (that I wish I hadn't). Hellgate: London was fun for the first 20 levels but after that it began to putter out. It is, in all honesty another one of those massively single player games. If I could demand a refund I would. I even bought two copies, one of the a collector's edition with the founder's program. I spent about $260 on Hellgate: London and it positively sucks.

I think I have lost my interest in first person games, quake wars is fun, team fortress 2 is fun, world of warcraft is crack. I haven't picked up Bioshock, TF2, Quake Wars, Hellgate: London, or any of my other games in quite a long time. Am I loosing my gamer edge? Who knows.

No comments: