Thursday, March 13, 2008

World of Angercraft!

So barring of course the normal woes I had a very ugly wow night last night. Not only did a mod I was using swap out my strange dust for my arcane dust on mouse over (twice resulting in a sale of 20 arcane dust for 99s 99c) but I seem to have run into a point of gaming-hell which I am very upset about.

I have a close-knit group of friends that I game with. Between them we have two healers, three tanks, and ten or more DPS characters. Most at 70 or close to it. Why the hell does someone start a character they don't want to play once everyone present (including a significant portion of help from myself), gets to 70?

I'll tell you why, it's the same reason why my hunter is no longer my primary character. The call has always been for me to get my high-level character on to help everyone else level. I did that so frequently that I got sick of my hunter. Now they are experiencing the same, and all I have to say is "oh freaking well, it sucks doesn't it?". Tasting your own far-flung feces isn't fun is it?

So why the hell, between all of those tanks can't we form a group? Because it sucks playing something that you're sick of. So that leaves us groupless and me mad enough to hang myself from the ceiling with my mouse cord! Oh well, I doubt it would support me anyway, which is what makes the statement funny right?

No comments: